Schedule Your Free Estimate or Repair Now!
To get a free estimate or to schedule a repair, call 718-273-7970 or fill out our contact form today.
We will do our best to answer your questions, and provide fast, friendly, and dependable service from highly-skilled technicians.
Servicing Commercial and Residential Customers for over 50 Years
Richmond Plumbing and Heating is a family-owned and operated company, dedicated to providing professional, timely, and courteous service. Our entire team is passionate about the work we do and our specialty is problem solving. We are a full-service plumbing, heating and cooling facility and offer a wide range of services to both commercial and residential customers including:
- Plumbing services
- Heating services
- Heater and boiler installation
- Boiler repair
- A/C service, repair and installations
- Fire sprinkler inspections
- Violations handled
- Boiler and RPZ inspection
- Five-year hydrostatic tests
- Violations resolved
- Certificate of Fitness inspections
- Building Department permits
We also offer service and maintenance contracts to commercial property owners and managers to help keep their systems running and in tip-top shape.
Our company utilizes the latest advancements and technologies in the industry, and our technician’s ongoing training and education enables us to provide innovative, high-quality solutions to common problems. We are available 24 hours a day to assist you with any plumbing, cooling, or heating issues, and you can rely on our exceptional customer service and support throughout the process.
Our technicians service and use all the major brands for your project, including:
- Plumbing fixtures: Grohe, Kohler, Moen, American Standard, Gerber, and Delta
- Boilers: Weil Mclain, Burnham, Slant Fin, Bryant, High Efficiency Equipment
- Hot water heaters: Rheem, A.O. Smith, Bradford White
- HVAC equipment: Rheem, Goodman, Bryant, Carrier, York, Trane
- Generators: Kohler Authorized Installer, Generac
Licensed and insured expert technicians get the job done
High quality and expert service comes as a result of experience, technical excellence, and customer care. In order to provide the very best to our customers, our staff and certifications include:
- Three licensed master plumbers
- Two master fire suppression piping contractors
- Certified backflow device testers
- FDNY certificate of fitness holders